Snip Snip, cut cut, wiggle wiggle!

March 14, 2009

Yesterday we took Sam to get his first haircut. He sat on my lap while Megan (our stylist) attempted to cut his hair. Right away he knew something was up, and didn't want to have much to do with it, but then-after much bribery from toys and graham crackers-we finally found the solution...a bottle of water. He had the whole opening in his mouth and though he was quite funny and completely forgot that Megan was there. He certainly is our little wiggle worm. 
I can't believe he already had to have a haircut...I don't think Natalie had her first haircut until she was like 2 1/2 maybe 3, of course she didn't really have much hair until she was 2.

1 comment:

OUR Coop said...

Hi michelle I still can't beleive we have not gotten together! Haircuts are always a surprise around here. Hey I was wondering what program do you use to scrapbook? your pages are darling!