Mother's Day Eve

I didn't get to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom this year, since she is in Europe. But I did get to celebrate it with some of the funniest moms I know.


Natalie, Mandy, Sydney, Michelle, Lonny, Linda, Kathy


Every year, the Poplar Grove Ward that I grew up in, puts on a Mothers and Daughters Banquet. It has been going on for more than 50 years, and is always a fun-filled evening of catching up, "oh-my-goodnessing" and giggling.
This year my kidred spirit and bosom friend Mandy drove down from Logan with her daughter Sydney and picked Natalie and I up for the banquet. Mandy and I had fun laughing and reminiscing while Sydney and Natalie hit it off like they've known each other forever! At the banquet we sat with Mandy's Mom Linda and sisters Kathy and Lonny and had WAY to much fun! I've known these ladies my whole life, and they are like my second family. I'm glad I got to spend Mother's Day Eve with them.

No comments: