LIKE-TOTALLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND STUFF!

MAY 26, 2008


My homegirl Sarah Reeder celebrated her 30th Birthday on Saturday the 24th with a radical 80's party! We dressed up in our most gnarly 80's ensembles, played 80's video games, listened to tubular music, played a trivia game (complete with prizes of a rubix cube and slinky) and of course ate cake-actually cup cakes made into an awesome Rainbow with Care Bear toys on it! It was such a fun time-I hope you enjoyed it Sarah!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BODACIOUS BABE YOU!

2 comments:

Stuart and Sarah said...

It was the BEST birthday EVER. Thank you so much for helping to pull it all together. I must have a copy of the 'gang' I am so glad you took that. Love yo girl!!

S Palfreyman said...

You look totally cool! I love the outfit! And you look even better for just having a baby. I'm sure you will be in great shape by the time your reunion rolls around. I hope all is well and I look forward to seeing your new house and baby when we come out in July.