EIGHT YEARS AND COUNTING!

DECEMBER 16, 2008

It was just a mere eight years ago on this Date, that Brandon and I were Married. I cannot believe how time flies (when you're having fun, or trials, or both). I can remember feeling like life was just beginning. I was nervous and excited and glad that I was "finally" a grown-up (not sure by what standards).
We have sure had our share of ups and downs, and backwards and forwards, and GREAT and...Eh, not so much! But I wouldn't trade these last eight years for anything. Brandon never reads this blog so getting all gooshy will only be for you all to see, so I wont go there. But I do want to say to those who are Newlyweds-keep plugging along, and to those who are Old Pro's-thanks for being great examples, and to those who are right along side of me-Glad we're in this together!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!

*And Brandon, if you do by chance read this I love you SOOOOO much and Thanks for spending the last Eight years with me. I can't wait to see what the future holds!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats! 8 years, that is so great!

Sarah Jackman said...

Oh my gosh - I can't believe it's been 8 years! I can remember the night he proposed- it was really sweet of him to include us!

Stuart and Sarah said...

8 years...Holy cow you just aged me. I remember when you got married. Congrats on 8 years of marriage. That really is awesome! Love you both!

Tracy Burke said...

Happy Anniversary! I know I'm a little behind the curve here, but still. I posted back to you on my comments, but I'm going to leave the same here just in case...
He is driving! Next, he needs his own car. Almost every night he takes mine, leaving me stranded. It is driving me crazy, especially at this time of the year. OK, we are doing Cafe Rio, or anywhere else right after Christmas. I can't wait. We have so much to catch up on.