More October Fun!

This October has been pretty fun and eventful. Besides the Undead race and U games, there has been the usual fall frivolity, complete with visits to the Pumpkin Patch, an exciting Neighborhood adult activity called the Grand Witches Council Challenge, and of course decorating for Halloween and carving pumpkins.

It's become our tradition over UEA break to go pick out pumpkins at the pumpkin patch

Grand Witches Council Challenge; the amazing race for Halloween. Our Group-The Obnoxious Ogres-ran around all over Farmington acting like a bunch of teenagers.

I think I own just as many decorations for Halloween as I do for Christmas. This year, I did potion jars on my mantle (with inspiration from Love Manor) it was spooky fun!

Spending FHE carving pumpkins is a MUST for October!

All in all this October has been pretty SPOOKTACULAR!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I am impressed with how quick you turn your photos into a scrapbook page! I love October, so many fun things going on!