I Love The Fall!

September 15, 2009
There is something so classic about Autumn. Maybe it's the cooling temperature, or that smell of fresh September air, or the way the mountains look like they are on fire with the changing leaves...I don't know exactly what it is, but I LOVE it all!

I love unpacking my sweaters, and feeling like it's finally okay to wear my jeans (even though I wear them in the summer anyway).
I love football games-not because of football, but because of football parties.
I love all of the beautiful pumpkins and squash that seem to invade most peoples gardens.
I love backpacks, and lunch boxes (especially because they aren't mine anymore).
I love the smell of the Pumpkin Spice candle from The Salt City Candle Co. (it's one of the only candles I can actually burn w/out getting sick).
I love the annual family Snowbird party, something I look forward to all year.
I love heading to the pumpkin patch in search of the next big Jack-O-Lantern.
And of course I love the fall because it brings my Birthday with it. This year, since it's the BIG ONE, autumn seems more exciting to me. I know, most people aren't too excited when they turn...well You Know? But I'm not like most people, as most of you can attest to.
I hope everyone takes some time to get outside and enjoy the Autumn weather. I know I will.

No comments: