Giving Thanks!

November 23, 2009
Well it's that time of year again, to stop and take a moment to think about what we're all Thankful for.
Tonight we had a Family Home Evening lesson about being Thankful and a fun little activity involving a whole lot of leaves!

Our list includes. . .
*Jesus Christ *Family *Friends *Books and School *Love *Talents *Home *Earth *Medicine and Doctors *Jobs *Food *Prophets *Freedom *Furniture and Toys *Church *Tiara

I feel it's an important message to teach your kids about being Thankful, and showing Gratitude for what they have, especially lately.
Our little family certainly has so much to be Thankful for, especially in lieu of the recent trials that have come our way. I'm Thankful for all of the love and support we've been shown by you-our family and friends, I think I could make my own Thankful Tree with all of your names on beautiful autumn leaves. For those of you who know how much I love fall, that's a BIG compliment!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is a great family home evening lesson. I need that in my files.