Happy Halloween!


What a fun Halloween we had this year. Natalie dressed up as Hermione Granger from Harry Potter-a costume that she'd been planning on for almost a year. She looked so smart and wizardish in her Hogwarts robe and her magic wand.
Sam was still under quarantine (since being in the hospital) and wasn't able to go Trick-or-Treating, but we had a costume for him non-the-less. He was Sir Samuel, Golfer Extraordinaire. He was stinkin' adorable with his plaid knickers, argyle sweater and little hat.
Natalie and I went out Trick-or-Treating in the neighborhood, and I must say, she made out with quite a good haul this year.
I SO love Halloween and I was bummed I didn't get costumes for Brandon and I, but at least I got to dress up for my roaring 20's Birthday and for Josh's Pirate Birthday, so I guess I can't complain too much about not having a costume.

No comments: