When in doubt...Google!

April 18, 2009

Yes it's the answer to everything.
Who was that one guy, in that show with the dog? I don't know, let's Google it! I wonder why they call it blue cheese? Google it. How many cups are in a gallon? GOOGLE!
No, I don't normally have hours to spend on-line just Google-ing things. I barely have time to blog for crying out loud. But-I have to tell you about a little experience I had a few nights ago.
Now the funniest part of this story is that I can't actually remember what I Googled. All I know is, I found this blog. Princess Lasertron!
A stinkin' cute 22 year-old girl from Omaha, hand-makes the most adorable felt and button Bridal Bouquets. Yes, I said felt and bouquet in the same sentance. Anyway, besides the bouquets, she makes the "flowers" for everyone in the wedding party, she also does corsages and bouteniers for proms, headbands, jewelry, pins. You name it, and she could probably do it! I was so enamoured by this girl and her "creations" that I spent 2 hours reading her blog entries, looking at her pics on flickr, following her links, and just getting giddy over felt. Wow I am starved for excitement.

The point I'm trying to make here, is that you never know what you are going to come across while Gooling so...Google your little hearts out...Google till the cows come home, or the fat lady sings... Google till you can't Google no more. And when your done with that...BLOG!

No comments: